We are currently looking for a hard working, experienced architectural technologist with an attention to detail, able to multi-task and has a passion for architecture!
A successful candidate will be responsible for producing 3D drawings, permit drawings, working drawings, and specifications on the projects. This candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and will be considerate to the time sensitive nature of every project. Samples of earlier work is a must. We are looking for someone who has a strong understanding of building construction, and is passionate about our company's mission and values.
Overview of Responsibilities:
* Have a degree or diploma in architecture or architectural technology (BCIT or equivalent)
* Minimum 2 years of experience in Residential Drafting in Canada
* Extensive knowledge and experience in a BIM Software (Revit or Archicad)
* Knowledge of British Columbia Building Code
* Strong technical knowledge of Home Construction
* Experience developing fully detailed construction documents
* Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
* Ability to work under pressure and understands the importance of deadlines
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in applying to this position please email with your resume.